Just met a bunch of losers. I asked them to pose for me.
— Eckhart Tolle (via thecalminside)
People should never outgrow their memories.
- I wonder if I’m low… I feel like I’m low.
- I hate coffee shop people, especially old guys in sweats. They think they’re so badass because they went out for a walk
- Large coffee and blueberry muffin, please. What? Oh
- Mostly cloudy, partly happy
- Why do people in cars have to be in such a hurry… People fucking suck
- "I wanna know, have you eva seeen the rain?" about a thousand times, you fucking idiot. CCR lol.. I hate the fucking toll road
- I wonder if I should tweet before I get to work? No
- Now this is a headache
- Hey, Rick. I’m good. Did I what? Wait. I have to go do something
- WTF? Nice note, Pam, you bitch. Key this.
- (Your hair is ugly)
- This is by far the best cheese I’ve ever tasted. No one really knows where cheese comes from
- I wish people would stop fighting
- Let’s say the sanctions actually work and Putin backs down a bit. Does that make everything okay? Someone took down a fucking plane. Of course it’s a war crime you imbeciles
- How did my blood sugar get so high again. goddamit
- I can’t deal with this
- I’m hungry but I don’t think I’m supposed to eat.. Oh hey, Rick. Yeah, I’m good
- I hate it when nightmares are actually people
- I should probably walk a little. Just go outside… maybe take some pictures of a tree
- No one really knows where tears come from
I’m not insensitive, I’m just pacing my feelings.
I was having lunch in the deli, when my boss came in and headed in my direction. I tried to finish my salad, while trying to look invisible. But by the way he sat down and started talking, I had a feeling he could see me.